Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kids at Play

Hello all you faithful readers. I have just recently managed to share some new videos with my technical advisor/blog administrater. Boy is she great. I hope to learn some new computer skills while she and Guy and Zapata visit us this month. In the mean time I continue to rely on her for our technical support regarding the blog. Oh Yeah the Blog.

These are just two of the games the kids often play on Saturdays during our free time between breakfast and english class. I have yet to translate what they are saying but I’m working on it. They are really fun to watch especially our little girls like Biqiltu and Lydia and Aster. I never fail to feel my heart lifted when I watch them at their simple games. Our kids at home have pretty well forgotten the art of imagination in their play. The toys do all that for them. Here a simple piece of paper becomes a propeller on a plane and Hunde’s Imagination takes off in full flight . Sandy and I are astounded at the resourcefulness of some of our kids like Biza and his brother Hunde. If I had a ton of money I would by 2 bijas for those boys when when they grow up and start them up with a taxi service . I can just see them darting about town in three wheeled taxis.

Well the power just went out and I’m typing in the dark. I have enough trouble pecking at the keys in the light. I will close this episode of our blog praying for grace and peace to all of you. <>< CW

No comments: